New Favorite RAW Müsli!
October 20, 2012 § Leave a comment
Another outcome of the cleaning-out-of-the-kitchen-cupboards event that took place in my kitchen yesterday; homemade, raw & gluten-free müsli with a sweet sweet aftertaste of luscious licorice! L-O-V-E!
(Photos to come here:)!)
Easy Raw Müsli;
- 75 grams Golden Flax Seeds
- 75 grams Sunflowers Seeds
- 75 grams Sesame Seeds
- 75 grams Shredded Coconut
- 150 grams Almonds, roughly chopped
- 100 grams Brazil nuts, roughly chopped
- 150 grams Hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- 80 grams Walnuts, roughly chopped
- 75 grams Pistachios, roughly chopped
- 200 grams Goji Berries
- 4 teaspoons Licorice Root Powder
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla Powder
- 1 teaspoon Anise Seed Powder
- good pinch of Himalayan Salt
Chop all the nuts roughly, and mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Store in a tightly lid glass jar.