September 26, 2011 § Leave a comment
Inspired by my RAW Food cooking class yesterday, I have just made a jar of homemade muesli. It is ridiculously easy, and really tasty!
The recipe goes like this:
- 1 deciliter rolled oats
- 1 deciliter rolled buckwheat
- 1.5 deciliter raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 deciliter dried mulberries
- 0.5 deciliter gojiberries
- 1 deciliter sunflower seeds
- 0.5 deciliter hemp seeds
- 0.5 deciliter dried coconut
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons lucuma
- 0.5 teaspoon ground carnation
Just blend it all well together in a bowl using your hands, so that the spices stick to the dried fruits and the oats, and serve with fresh berries, yoghurt or cold nut milk (my favorite is almond milk)! Feel free to experiment and alternate the recipe by adding other dried fruits (such as figs or dates), nuts or other Superfoods. I basically just added the things I had filling up my (very limited) cupboard space, and as I am rather weak for Mulberries, mulberries make up a decent part of this muesli…!